Want to move forward and build trust in change: how do you achieve that? The starting point differs per team and per situation. The questions you start with are not. Seeking answers together will help each team to get moving.
1. Create context. What does everyone need to break their status quo? What does the team need to move together? What factors hinder the team? How can we free ourselves from that?
2. Share observations. How does each team member view the issue or the goal? What do we perceive when we involve all our senses? What do we see, hear, feel, think and say?
3. Determine focus. What do we want to achieve? What will really help us further? What gives us confidence? What are we still unsure about? How can we overcome that?
4. Realise ideas. Which actions can we take today? And what can we achieve tomorrow? What talents and resources do we have? How can we use it optimally? How do we keep each other sharp? What can we trust blindly together?
5. Stay on track. How can we make adjustments without disrupting the process? Which tools do we need? How do we ultimately create a shared environment in which “how” is more important than “what”?
LANZ can support you with every question and every step, with an appropriate working method or and / or tool. Just as long, or as short, as it takes to get started. Once moving, it often goes by itself. And always on.
Want to know more? Mail or call me for a tailor-made approach.